ThermoPro: Cook Like A Pro Every Time!
With the ThermoPro TP02S Digital Meat Thermometer, you can monitor your next meal's internal temperature, ensuring that it is cooked to completion. Just insert the probe into the thickest part of the meat, and the thermometer should display a reading within five to ten seconds. Afterwards, wash the digital meat thermometer with hot, soapy water after each insertion to prevent cross-contamination.
1. Wide Temperature range: -58°F ~ 572°F (-50°C ~ 300°C). If the temperature is below -58°F (-50°C) or above 572°F (300°C), LL.L or HH.H will show on the display.
2. Temperature display units: °C and °F.
3. 10-minute auto-off.
4. Resolution: 0.1 °C/°F.
5. Temperature Accuracy: ±0.9°F (±0.5°C) in range between 32 to 212°F (0 to 100°C).
6. Power supply: 1 X LR44 (AG13) 1.5V.
7. Probe features a handle with a stainless steel finish, matches all your kitchen decor and appliances!
1.Avoid scratching by the cusp of the long probe when using the item.
2.Never use the thermometer in a closed oven.
3.Clean the thermometer and probe with a damp cloth before and after use.
?5 YEARS Warranty?- ThermoPro digital instant read thermometer offers? 5 YEARS Replacement or Refund Warranty?. If you ever have any issue with your kitchen thermometer, just contact us! ThermoPro US Based Customer Service (Phone & Email) 5 Days a Week.
?SUPER LONG PROBE? - Meat thermometer has 5.3" food grade stainless steel probe , long probe design can avoid close contact with heat sources.
?STAINLESS STEEL FINISH? - Features not only a stainless probe but a handle which is composed mostly out of a durable stainless steel material. Matches any kitchen décor and appliances, such as refrigerators, ovens, microwaves, etc.
?FAST AND ACCRATE READOUT?The ThermoPro Digital Thermometer food grade stainless steel probe with Step-down Tip design to display temp faster in 4-6 seconds.
?WIDE RANGE? - Food thermometer allows for extensive temperature ranges from -58°F ~ 572°F (-50°C ~ 300°C) and a Resolution of 0.1 °C/°F. Perfect wide accuracy for a variety of uses: meat, poultry, BBQ, smoker, grilling and more.