No ingredients inspire more meals worldwide than cheese or chocolate, and the Swiss are premier pioneers in both, so it's no wonder that raclette originated from the French border of Switzerland hundreds of years ago. Farmers and herdsman would make a meal by melting cheese by their campfire or hearth, and then scrape the melted portion onto bread, potatoes, and/or pickles. Since a fire pit would make a mess in your kitchen, Milliard offers the Raclette Grill for Eight for elegant tabletop dining.
Raclette? You Bet!
Our raclette grill is versatile and easy to use! Just set it up, choose the flat, grilled, or stone cooking surfaces for your meats and veggies, and cheese goes underneath in eight little pans called coupelles. They hold cheese slices under the heated grill to melt, and the non-stick coating lets melted cheese slide right onto your dish. Sound a little like fondue? It is! Raclette is also about relaxed dining, so set up your grill among friends with some hors d' oeuvres and drinks, just like you would with a fondue pot.
Same Old Cheddar
One can only have so much macaroni & cheese or so many grilled cheese sandwiches before they get boring. Make mealtime a little more fun and exotic with a bit of raclette! Having a family get-together? Friends' night in? Netflix and chill? Skip the chips and serve up something fresh. After all, fifty-million Frenchmen can't be wrong!
• Fits well on countertops or small dining spaces
• Reversible grill top with flat side and grilled side
• Granite stone grill top for slow, even searing of fish, meat, vegetables and eggs
• Eight cheese pans/paddles for personalized servings
• Eight wooden spatulas for individualized usage
• Grill tops and cheese pans are non-stick coated for convenient plating
• Power status light is a visible safety measure
• ETL Certified