GRILLART bristle free grill brush is your best choice!
1. Safe - Bristle-free
2. Shorter Cleaning Time - Wide Scraper with a Hollowed-out Design
- Push out stubborn stains easily
- Won't block sight during the cleaning process, you can constantly target the unclean part of the grill and tackle it directly
3. Upgraded (150% More Flexible) Shorter Sides' Helix - Easier to penetrate into and clean between grates than too stiff helix
4. Light-Weight Double Helix Design - Makes the use of brush more flexible and handy
5. Durable - Made of superior stainless steel with a 17" long tough handle
Please follow the latest instructions below for the best cleaning result:
1. Preheat the grill for 15 minutes
2. Use the scraper to gently scrape off the stubborn stains on the grill
3. Dip the brush frequently in water while brushing the hot grill
4. Use the 2 shorter sides' helix to clean edges and dislodge debris between grates
Why are there brown markings on the scraper?
The welding process of resistance hot melt needs to be treated at 2726 ?, and high temperature can cause metal melting and discoloration.
Therefore, it is normal for brown markings to appear on the scraper, which is not caused by quality or workmanship problems.
Click the Add to Cart button now. Enjoy the efficient and safe cleaning by GRILLART!