The adapter will save your endless money by refilling your own tanks back up with 20 lb. tank. With this adapter you are not able to overfill the smaller bottles it will only put in the tank as much as it can hold, you are also able to back fill into larger tank if you got in a situation where your larger tank runs dry. It is great for Ice Fishermen, mountain men Outdoorsmen, and all Campers and power outages.
To fill each 1 lb bottle more completely, simply put your small container in the refrigerator or your freezer for a few minutes and put your 20 to 50 lbs tank in hot water, and /or in the sun.
The key here is to maximize the pressure in the source tank, and minimize the pressure in the receiving 1 lb bottle allowing for more propane to transfer before the pressure equalizes.
1. Shut valve to BBQ propane tank
2. Insert nose tip of the adapter into a 20 to 50 lbs BBQ propane tank fill connection
3. Turn the adapter counter clockwise to a tight fit
4. Screw in the 1 lb cylinder propane tank clockwise into the adapter
5. Turn BBQ tank upside down before open BBQ tank valve
6. The propane gas will transfer into the 1 lb cylinder tank
7. The safety feature of the adapter will automatically cut off the flow of gas when a certain pressure is reached to avoid overfilling so sit back and allow it to fill on it's own
8. When no more sound is coming from the tank,simply shut the tank's valve and remove the 1 lb propane from cylinder tank
- 1x Propane Refill Adapter Lp Gas Cylinder Tank Coupler Heater