This multi-use CucinaPro stainless-steel electric skillet lets you prepare professional side dishes or entrees. With 1,500 watts of power, the round classic electric skillet distributes heat quickly and evenly, ensuring all ingredients cook at an even temperature. High-polished 18/10 stainless-steel exterior and a smooth stainless-steel interior to sear, braise or deglaze. The high sides on this electric skillet allow easy stirring or turning, providing the wide-ranging versatility to prepare breakfast, brunch or dinner. Removable temperature probe with ready light adjusts 200 to 400 degrees F to simmer, fry, stir-fry, slow-cook or saute.
Easily monitor cooking progress with the tempered glass lid. The stainless-steel rim on the lid creates a tight-fitting seal to retain nutrients and flavors, and the vent hole allows the release of steam to prevent boilovers. Stainless-steel handles on the skillet and lid stay cool to the touch. Steel rivets for permanent durability. Recipes included. Skillet is immersible and dishwasher-safe.
• High sides to simmer, fry, stir-fry, slow cook, saute, braise or deglaze
• 1,500 watts to distribute heat quickly and evenly
• 18/10 high-polished stainless-steel exterior
• Smooth stainless-steel interior ideal to create the Maillard reaction
• Removable temperature probe adjusts 200 to 400 degrees F
• Tempered glass cover with stainless-steel rim creates a tight-fitting seal to retain nutrients and flavors
• Vent hole on the lid releases steam to prevent boilovers
• Cool-touch handles secured with steel rivets for durability
• Instructions with recipes