Constructed from commercial, heavyweight aluminized steel, this versatile pan is the same size as a restaurant 1/4 sheet and can be utilized for much more than jelly rolls. With its raised sides, you can use it to bake cookies, nachos or hot hors d'oeuvres, roast meats or veggies. Place it under pie pans and casseroles to catch drippings and spills. Extra-strong, heavyweight aluminized steel construction resists warping and corrosion. Small, medium or large.
All Chicago Metallic Commercial Bakeware is made to meet the exacting standards of commercial bakers and home cooks who prefer the tradition of baking on uncoated pans. Each pan is crafted from aluminized steel that combines the durability, strength and heat conduction of an aluminum alloy. The uncoated surface offers good reflectivity for even dispersion of heat and more consistent, even baking and gradual browning. After repeated use, darkening of the pan will actually enhance baking performance.
• Commercial heavyweight aluminized steel construction for superior durability, strength and heat conduction
• Traditional uncoated surface for consistent, even baking and browning
• Raised sides to hold in grease and drippings
• Multiple uses, from jelly rolls to cookies to roast meats and veggies
• Rust- and corrosion-proof
• Freezer-safe; oven-safe to 550 F
• 25-year limited warranty