At Chef's Entrée we pride ourselves in providing products that are made high grade, carefully selected raw materials. We use only 100% food grade high quality silicone. All materials are FDA approved, BPA free and eco-friendly.
-Set of 2 Red Silicone Pans of 12 Cups Each = 24 Non-stick Cups Total.
- Muffin tops measure 2.8" in diameter.
How to Bake with Chef's Entrée Silicone Pans:
- Place Silicone Pan on a Cookie Sheet to Steady
- Fill Up Each Cup with Batter of your Choice
- Slide Pans in Oven and Bake in Up to 450 Degrees and Remove Carefully When Ready
- Silicone Pans Cool Off Quicker. So Shortly After, Press Gently on the Base of Each Section and Pop Them Out...It's that Simple!
Chef's Entrée Silicone Pans Are:
- Easy to Clean - Stain & Odor Resistant - Can be Washed with Warm Soapy Water or Put in Dishwasher
-Microwave, Oven, Dishwasher, and Freezer Safe
- Flexible Easy to Store
- Versatile Enough to Create Many Individually Portioned Foods
- Practical & Long Lasting - Made to Outlast Aluminum, Metal, or Glass Baking Pans
100% Satisfaction Guarantee:
We are so sure you will love our product that we offer a full refund if you are dissatisfied for any reason. ...So you have nothing to lose! Go ahead and press add to cart to become another one of our happy customers!
PREMIUM QUALITY - Chef's Entrée silicone products are all crafted with only high quality 100% food grade silicone. The materials used in our products are chosen and inspected carefully to ensure that only the finest is used. All of our silicone baking products are FDA approved and BPA free.
NON-STICK BAKING - Silicone is known for its heat regulating properties. As long as you follow your recipe, non-stick baking is guaranteed. When it comes out of the oven, silicone is quick to cool, and you can just pop out the cups easily by pressing on the base, due to the flexible material.
EASY CLEANING & STORAGE - Our muffin pans are stain resistant and dishwasher safe making cleaning quick and simple. You don't need to scrape and scrub any pans. The flexibility of the silicone allows the pans to be folded without causing damage so it uses minimal space when stored.
MULTIPURPOSE - Silicone muffin pans can be used in numerous ways. Bake desserts like cupcakes and muffins or breakfasts like omelet or oatmeal cups. Individually portioned side dishes can be baked in each cup and served straight out of the oven or stored for later to grab and go. Great for portion planning to stay healthy or parties and holidays. You can also freeze coffee or fruit smoothies and so much more.
DURABLE MADE TO LAST - Chef's Entrée silicone pans are able to withstand up to 450 degrees heat. They are microwave, oven, and freezer safe. Made with sturdy nylon interior and a silicone coating, these pans will outlast traditional plastic and metal versions.