Set of 3 BBQ Grill Mats by Chilly Selected
* Transform any outdoor grill into a versatile, non-stick cooking surface. These flexible mats work with any size or type of grill, and will make cooking food easier, and tastier than ever.
* They are perfect for reducing effort and improving results when cooking at home, but are also ideal for cookouts in parks and campgrounds to provide an instantly clean surface to cook on.
* Instead of BBQ sauce causing food to stick and become mangled or burnt, it will flip over easily to remain intact, and cook to perfection. This results in better tasting food, but also makes cleaning up afterward far easier and less time consuming.
* You would never think of frying an egg on your regular grill, but with one of these mats down, you can prepare a full breakfast in a matter of minutes.
* They are totally washable and reusable. Almost like a thin, flexible pan, they are made from fiberglass fabric coated PTFE (Teflon) similar to what is used for non-stick pots and pans. This means that you can cook without oils, and cleaning up is simple because everything will slide right off.
* For larger grills you can use multiple mats, side by side, and for larger meals, you can even flip one over to keep on cooking with the clean side up to preserve flavours
* Heat resistant up to 500 degrees, and top rack dishwasher safe for when they get dirty.
* Dimensions 15.75" x 13" x 0.02"
* Order today 100% risk free with our "no hassle" LIFETIME guarantee!
PERFECT BBQ MATE - Our grill mat leaving perfect grill marks and preventing even the smallest morsels from falling through the grates. Great Gift Idea!
QUALITY MATERIALS - Our BBQ mat are made from 100% PFOA-Free materials and non-stick PTFE-Fiberglass coating.
SUPER EASY CLEANUP - Simply remove once cool and wipe with a soft damp cloth then lay flat in the top shelf of the dishwasher.
STILL LEAVES GRILL MARKS - Grill like a Pro and impress your friends and still leave perfect grill marks without your food sticking to grates.
COOK EGGS AND BREAKFAST ON THE GRILL - Cook eggs or even a full breakfast while camping or at your next cookout in the park.